Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Introduction

I am stepping into the wide expanse of Blogging with thin, little legs that shake a little with the realization that I can write anything I want. Anything.
I just hope I can use this potentially selfish tool to speak life and give glory to God like how Calvin and Michele have with theirs.
I also hope that I don't forget my password or any other important information and be forever cut off from posting any more. I have already forgotten my password to get into Ted Dekker's little website club but I got over that.
Ok, well...here we go.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Augurs said...

The secret to growing to be an adult is to realize that everything that was illegal to do before, is now legal. JUST JOKING!
Anyways, I laughed out loud at your blogs. Your dry taste of humor tickles my funny bone and makes my tummy jiggle like a bowl full of jelly. Or is it Jello? Whatever. Keep the free flow of thoughts coming our way, Binko.
-Calvin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home