Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Bad One Begins Again

Oooookaaaaay. I must beg on my knees again for your gracious forgiveness. I've been a bad little girl for letting so much dust collect on this floundering blog. So will you accept my pathetic apology?
Now, let's see. When did I last leave off? May??! Ooooo, that's bad. Wow...tsk. Hmmm. Hoo boy...sigh. Jeesh.
Well, there's nothing for it. I'll just start from the nearest past thing. Big Baby and I are house sitting yet again. This time for the Blenders. We started yesterday. Now that I don't have school to do, I'll have to be especially clever to keep myself busy. Last night, I had a dream that J-uh-Juh was dying and I knew I wouldn't be able to see him before he died. It woke me up I was so upset. In fact, I was so upset that I scheduled for a blood-letting on Monday. At least it'll be for a good cause.
Now I can't think of anything else to say. This might just have to be a short post, kids. My bacon must have been laced with brain dead stuff. More later ok? K.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home