Saturday, May 20, 2006

Don't Read This Unless You Want to Roll Your Eyes

Ha! You probably weren't expecting to hear from me today! Like you were expecting to hear from me at all.
Guess what; it's not raining! It was cloudy this morning but it burned off and now it's quite hot.
Here I am talking of such petty things as the weather.
This has been just about the most uneventful weekend in my life. It's mostly my fault. Mom says that if you're bored, then you're a boring person. Therefore, I am very boring today. I don't keep very good company with myself. It's other people who energize me and at the moment, there's no one around but strangers. Jonny, I need you here with me now!
Since I was so tired this afternoon, I went up to my room and laid down with Thousand Foot Krutch soothing my heart.
Enough for now. You're probably practically vomiting over my disgusting pity party.
Time to go outside and make something happen. Something like...um...sing on the sidewalk for some monies.

4 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Augurs said...

I don't think you're boring, Binko. You just need some lighter fluid, matches, flares, duct tape, etc. Give me a ring, and Agent M and I will run them over via earth skimmer.

Big Brother

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

You kids make me larf.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Augurs said...

That was the goal. :)

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Kacey said...

You didn't tell them about goofing with me on the beach with AJ's camera Saturday night. Blog more! I blogged but not about the beach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home