Friday, May 19, 2006

Today

Well, it's today. The Day. The Day we're leavin' to go away. Yay and Bop. Yay that we'll be at the beach with cool people and Bop that it's raining and that I'll miss my friends. Hey friends, did you know that I never had any real friends until I moved here and became friends with you? Now you know why I love you all so dearly. I'd die for each of ya.
This morning I woke up to a big helicopter fliying over the house Big Baby and I are looking after. Just a few seconds ago the same chopper flew over again and I got to look at it. It had a light on its nose and it was towing a big sack on a long rope. I secretly wished I was riding in that sack. How much fun that would be!
Gee I miss blogging! Makes me wish I had a laptop to take with me to Cannon Beach. Myotore is letting us take his digital camera but I think he'd draw the line at letting us take his dad's laptop. Hey guys, my birthday is in Novemeber...
I am unofficially graduated now. I finished my senior research paper yesterday. I still have to photocopy every page that I quoted or paraphrased from of every book that I researched from. I probably wont get my diploma until next month because that's when the quarter ends and it's going to be mailed from Arlington Heights. I sure got shouted down when I said I don't need senior pictures taken. How very North American.
Eeek we need to go. I hope Big Baby is ready cuz I'm gonna start rushin'.
Good bye! I love you all! I'll keep you posted when I get back.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Augurs said...

Have fun at the beach! We'll see you next weekend.

Congratulations on graduating! :) We're so proud of you. (And yes, you DO need pictures!) :)

Love,
Sheli :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home