Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Dairy Products And Other Mish Mash

It is late afternoon on the most gorgeous day that I have seen all year.
Big Baby opened her presents before Faahthah left for work. Lady and Faahthah bought her a nice, silver bracelet watch. I got her a brown marbled pottery mug with blue dragonflies painted on it. That's her thing is dragonflies. I also ordered from Azure Standard a box of Panda licorice chews. Black. And I'm thinkin' of giving her a certain cd that has yet to arrive in the mail. I wont say who the artist is because she might read this before it arrives. There were tons of people who sent her wheelbarrow loads of birthday cards. But none of them contained money. Well, they did but after they got past me they didn't. He he.
Tomorrow is Jan The One Who Works With Big Baby's birthday. I'm making her some I think their called Cheddar Pennies. She likes cheese.
I like cheese too but I think my favorite dairy product is ice cream. Tin Roof Sunday. I have to be careful with dairy products though because the medication I'm takin' doesn't do its job if any dairy stuff is consumed within 2 hours before or after I take it. What a drag. But there are millions of people who have never tasted dairy products let alone shared in the euphoric feeling of cool, sweet ice cream pirouetting across their tongues and slipping, like the gauzy ending of a wonderful dream, down their throats with the grace and virtue that a queen can only dream of possessing.
Wow where did that come from?

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is up with the medication? I've seen you eat alot of dairy products so when did this start? Yo Bro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home