Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Nothing Much

Good morning one and all! You know, I just love early mornings; when the sky is still dark and the world slumbers. When the shooting stars have just barely begun. Specifically, when it's 12:30. That is when the morning is truly young. Axtually, I'm about to fall asleep right this instant. la;jutoiaw;jgnhdf;Aj Oops, my head just dropped down onto the keyboard. My neck was still attatched, of course which, in turn, was still attatched to my spine and stuff.
Toby Mac is the only one keeping me awake. That and the sounds of giggling girls in the living room. Big Baby and I are hosting a slumber party with Jonny, Kestrel, and Dreethefair. They partook with us our house-sitting tradition of watching Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang and imbibing on Coke floats. We've also been playing poker and speed.
I'll be glad to take a break from this house sitting business for awhile. I'm starting to really miss my home and my dogs and, oh yeah, my parents too.
Ok, maybe I should start paying attention to my guests. Hope you haven't been sitting at your computer for the past few weeks waiting breathlessly for my next post. Come on, I'm not that worth it. Geez.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, which means i couldn't have any! waa waa. so i had cake and ice cream! then i had an excuse not to sing along with the songs since my mouth was full.

~dreethefair

P.S. big baby and johnny and i went to sleep at 3:00 in the morning!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Kacey said...

Boom, baby!! Dreegurl, next partay- I'll make sure you have some beer of roots so you can imbibe.

Wicked partay, Little Babay! How come you get all the comments? Come to http://keakobug.blogspot.com to see some real literature. I wrote a "poem" and lots of fun lists!

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mwaa.....
This be da Kestrel. I remember that party, and Dree hates Coke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home