Thursday, May 26, 2005

A Normal Sunny Day

Thank you, dear friends for using up your precious time to read my gibberish. Aw shucks, you guys are so cool!
Today was very busy. Big Baby and I have been getting to bed waaay too late so we slept in this morning and after I wrote that night's dream down in my dream journal, I spent the morning with the latest CCM magazine. Big Baby finally rolled out of bed at 10:00am, mumbling curses and spells against me for getting her up "so early". To put her back in a good mood, I had her cook me breakfast. Sausage, eggs (w/ketchup!), and one leftover pancake reheated in the microwave-slathered with red currant jelly to cover the green fuzz.
While she (B.B.) was washing the dishes, I set my brain to school. In the middle of grammar, J-uh-Juh and Mad Dog came over to mow the lawn and stuff.
Mad Dog ended up helping us wash the Focus in 90 degree weather. The carpenter ants woke up and terrorized us for the rest of the afternoon.
After Mad Dog left, J-uh-Juh helped us wax the car and boy does it look sexy! The carpenter ants were slamming into it because they saw the sky reflected in the mirror-like shine. It probably doesn't look as nice as it would if The Misplaced Texas Android did it but who cares.
Anyway, that evening I added to my sunburn and went to see Mad Dog's baseball game. It was a close one but no cigar. By the way, I think Mad Dog is one of the best players on his team and I'm not saying this because he or one of his family members might read this.
EEEK! THE CARPENTER ANTS ARE COMING IN! THEY'VE BREACHED THE WALLS! SEND IN MORE FLYSWATTERS!
Now Big Baby is shoving bamboo shoots up my toenails because I'm not letting her check my e-mail. Not really. She's crying for two reasons.
1) I'm so mean
2) She wants to check her e-mail
Anyway, I have showered and am quite content. I think I'll continue my toilette and floss/brush my teeth and pick my toes. Then I think I'll lay in bed and read the Pickwick Papers until Big Baby comes in for my nightly beating-39 lashes with a wet noodle.
Until next time, may your ice tea never weaken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home