Friday, May 27, 2005

This Isn't Very Interesting

Right now, in case you are wondering, I am in Big Baby's school trying to recuperate from a minor case of heat exhaustion. I swear, it's 90 degrees out there and I walked from the insurance office through the thick, inescapable heat to use this stupid machine.
I should be doing school right now but I like to think of blogging as typing class. I would rather do this than answer hard questions about what I read in Macbeth or taking a grammar test on verbals or navigating through the nebulous of my theology book that has so much potential for being interesting since it's about Job. I am looking forward to History, though, since that is my favorite subject but I'm "saving the rest for later".
Also, in case you were wondering, the insurance office previously mentioned is where I work! It's a Farmers Insurance office run by Agent J who also happens to be my neighbor! I don't sell insurance or anything; I file important documents, stuff envelopes, put together birthday cards, sometimes I make new files, and I keep the file tabs from fraying with plastic, sticky film. Hey, it's a job O.K.??
Anyway, maybe that should be all for now. I have nothing else to say at the moment. I could tell you what I'm wearing right now and what I had for lunch but that would be a waste of both our times.
Ta ta for now, all you lovely people!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Agent J. I just wanted you to know, Agent B, that someone is now reading your glob site. Be careful not to put any personal info, like what you had for lunch, how far it is to Pollmans, what you like to eat, etc. This can be used against you in very insidious ways. Take care, Agent B. This is agent J signing off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home