Friday, June 24, 2005

House Sitting, Chemicals, and Rockin' Out

Hello again, Gentle Readers. I hope you aren't like, totaly mad at me for not puttin' stuff on my "glob." If you are like, totaly mad at me, I don't really care. If a totaly neglected blog is what makes you like, totaly mad, then you need some serious help.
This week has been like, totally busy for me. I'm very thankful for my generous friend, Kestrel, who is more willing to babysit than I am. And I'm also thankful for Agent J who lets me come to work only two days a week. I'm not very thankful, however, for Mr. Schoolwork who drags me into his chamber and rapes my brain for Economics review and lessons on verbals-namely infinitives.
Big Baby and I are house sitting again; this time for Timmy Turtle and his family while they visit realatives and The Misplaced Texas Android in a barren and arid land. Since they left, we have been jumping on their beds and playing with their stuffed animals and rearranging the kitchen cupboards. We also have been writing on their walls but they said that was ok.
Big Baby is supposed to take me to move our legs back and forth and breath deeply-I think she called it a "walk"-but instead she is rinsing the dishes in the dishwasher. She is not in the dishwasher, dummy, the dishes are in there. Alone, in the dark, with boiling hot water splashing them from all directions. How horrible. Now she is looking at all the chemicals that are under the sink. I need to keep an eye on her. They say not to let babies play with chemicals.
Well, I gotta get ready to go on this walk. Slick Shoes is propelling me. Friday night, let's go we'll all have some fun tonight. Alright, here we go something something something somethi-i-i-ing. Ooh! Now TFK is WROKEN!! ...if you find it hard to breath, you better just leave. We're about to make it hotter than the third degree! Do you think I love my music too much? ...nah.
I can't believe it, now B. B. is cleaning the stove! I think she just gets off on the Soft Scrub. Oh well; it can't do any more damage than what's already been done.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Kacey said...

Because my reputation is in the hands of the Lord I will not complain about how awful you make me out to be. Who has made wonderful, nutrishis meals for you every day? Who cleans up after you? Who hugs you and pats you and lets you watch all the movies Mom won't let you watch?

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Tifani said...

Well you successfully confused a reader who has no idea who you are!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Augurs said...

Don't worry, I know who you are!And I am not confused. You made perfect sense in a senseless world. It's up to us to keep the rest of humanity safe from self-inflicted harm, no matter how much they may inflict barbed comments on us.
I never got the "walking" thing either. I prefer flight.

Big Bo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home